The 8th HTI Conference will be held 1-3 March 2018, in Zagreb, Croatia, at The Westin Zagreb Hotel. In total, more than 400 participants from 40 countries are expected. Its agenda includes:
- General Sessions (presentations and panels) offered by 50 leading industry speakers
- EHTI Leaders Summit, EHTTA Forum and Destination Forums (on Russian and CIS, Middle East and Chinese markets)
- Meetings with 50 buyers (prearranged meetings with app)
- B2B Workshop for Financing Health Tourism in Europe
- Networking with the potential business partners
- Generating new business with the key decision makers
- Education and Developing Business Intelligence through agenda, which is led by the experts in different areas, covering a wide range of topics and the latest trends in the industry
HTI is the only event in Eastern Europe bringing together key stakeholders to discussing cutting edge issues. HTI is emerging as “the” event in Europe.
Congratulations to HTI Team for a well-planned conference. The scientific content, as well as the hosted buyer, was very well designed and we benefited from both the content and the networking opportunity.
The organization was outstanding, we were impressed by all of the speakers that brought together executives from around the world where they delivered a learning, collaborative solutions and networking experience.
1 – 3 March 2018
Includes admission to HTI general sessions, exhibition hall and all side events that are not by invitation only or separately charged, coffee and lunch breaks.
28 February – 3 March 2018
The 8th HTI Conference Venue -The Westin Zagreb Hotel is centrally located, and convenient to major historical and cultural attractions.
HTI SPECIAL ROOM RATE