Honouring the 25th anniversary of IMTM International Tourism Exhibition, the HTI Conference will be offered in Tel Aviv on 12-13 February 2019.
- HTI Conference participants are estimated at 200 professionals from 20+ countries, including 50+ top international buyers in search for new suppliers and partners.
- IMTM expects 25,000 visitors, exhibitors from 50 countries and 12 official ministry delegations.
- Attractive interactive panels #learnfromexperience
- HTI workshops targeting EU, China, and CIS markets
- Exhibiting booths in the medical tourism area (5-18m2)
- Enhancing your visibility in international health tourism market by choosing one of our attractive sponsorship and partnership packages
- Boosting your sales by bonding with new buyers
- Power Point and/or movie presentations of your service and/or destination
- Exhibiting in IMTM – HTI medical tourism area
‘The HTI Conference in Brussels was a truly professionally organized, inspiring educational meeting, full of best networking opportunities. We made a lot of fruitful contacts and I am surely planning to return next year.‘
‘Health Tourism became one of the fastest growing forms of tourism nowadays and an appealing business opportunity not only to individual stakeholders providing medical, spa or wellness products but to also to tourism destinations as whole. The HTI Conference is another step forward to find common definitions and strategies for a sustainable growth of the sector.‘
‘For many European countries and regions health tourism is a key source of growth and jobs, as well as the central part of their tourism offer.‘
‘The organization was outstanding, we were impressed by all of the speakers that brought together executives from around the world where they delivered a learning, collaborative solutions and networking experience.’
‘HTI brings together key players from the health tourism industry. Its format is very conducive to networking and learning from the leaders in the field. This is a great meeting for anyone who is serious about business. Many thanks for the great organization, it was a valuable experience.‘
‘HTI Conference is an extremely good organised, very professional event and perfect for networking for everyone that cares about the future of the health tourism and medical spa, health resorts industry. I wish a big success also in the future! ESPA is looking to expand cooperation with HTI. Thank you very much for your fantastic hospitality.’
Participation at the Conference is FREE of CHARGE
Pre-registration required on www.imtm-telaviv.com
Sponsorship opportunities of this exciting event start at EUR 1,900.
If you wish to exhibit in the IMTM 2019 – HTI Health Tourism Area prices start at EUR 2,750 for 5 m2.
Present your business at the workshops on February 13. Price for full ‘HTI Presentation Partner’ package is EUR 1,900.